A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Roberts practice?
Dr. Matthew Roberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Ringgold, GA.
See Chattanooga Obstetricians & Gynecologists.