A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Schwartz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Allen Schwartz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Schwartz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Surgeons.