inactive

Matthew A Warner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

January 19th, 2014
I only saw him once for my disability claim. He was very nice and always had a smile on his smile. He took time to listen to me.

December 4th, 2013
I think Dr. Warner is nice. The Ladies in front office are nice and very helpful. But don't try to find out what is going on with your bill. The billing department only lets you leave messages. Call on Friday she is out call Monday she is still out.Never returns calls. When you get her on the phone she acts like your stupid or don't know any thing. I am not the smartest person but I am far from stupid. I have dealt with that woman too much and still gotten no where. But that's OK my Insurance company is as mad as I am . I have found me a new Doctor too. I will miss Dr. Warner and the Friendly ladies up front But, I will never let anyone treat me like I have a contagions illness again either, She talks worst than a sailor I know I was one for years. Now I am old and want peace and rest in my old age. T

September 24th, 2013
Dr. Warner is a very nice Dr. He gets to the point and tries to help you out the best he can. I have been going to him for a few years now. I moved and came back to this office. The office when we started going to him in this newer office was clean smelled good... now it is dusty , dirty and smells moldy. The bathroom look like they never been cleaned in a while. Under the part of the examining table that use to be so clean, I noticed while I was in chair and he was checking my son out it was dusty and the floors have not been swept ,or mopped. The window seals dirty... what Happened. It us to be so clean and smelt so fresh. Now its like don't touch anything son... I can not believe this is the same office that was so tidy... And I had an early Morning appointment.

August 6th, 2013
Dr.Warner is Ok I have been seeing him for years .. He is quick but I guess if you are like me and just have a minor illness it is OK. He takes long vacations but I guess he needs a break too. The New office started out OK but, when I went back last week It was dirty , Bathroom was nasty the window seal where I put my cell phone and wallet was dusty and dirty... never before have I seen it like this, and the waiting room floor was not vacuumed or the tile to the Check in was not clean. Garbage out the front door not dumped in what looked like days.. Did the cleaning service go on vacation too? My sister and I could not believe it could change so fast. M.

June 26th, 2013
Paying for scripts
This Doctor seems to be getting away with , what seems like getting cash for a quick script. He spends less than a minute , long enough to check your breathing before telling you to pick up your meds at the window in which you will get what every other patient gets. The house special right now is hydrocodone. Methadone was our script until the beginning of 2013 in which he stated the DEA was making it hard for him to continue the methadone but assured all that one hydrocodone is equal to one methadone. There won't be withdraw but if there was, go to Emergency room. There are pharmacies that won't fill his prescriptions. He doesn't answer his phone to other medical entities trying to call him such as pharmacies, hospitals. Seems he likes keeping things between him and his controlled drug seeking patients. But we keep driving to him to get out hydrocodone. I can't believe they haven't gotten this one yet ! State of Florida is slipping.

February 4th, 2013
I liked him.He helped me with what I needed and he listens to me when I have concerns or questions.

July 30th, 2012
No Personality & no follow ups
I think the Dr & his staff are all burnt out in there present jobs.

July 17th, 2012
Don't waste your time
Doc would not keep his mouth shut long enough for me explain my problem. Hesitated to prescribe anything for my pain. But he was quick to offer methadone. I am on Xanax. Any good doctor would know better than to perscribe methadone if the patient is on Xanax. If you're hooked on methadone this may be your doctor. For healthcare...think twice.

November 10th, 2009
Typical Office Visit
Come in, wait. Nurse gets blood pressure and weight. More waiting. Doctor enters.. Good morning, how are you today? Need your refill? (listens to heart/breathing) Okay, you can pick this up at the window... approximate time with doctor: 65 seconds.