A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Acton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Acton, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Acton graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Acton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Michael Acton DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Acton practice?
- Dr. Matthew Acton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Acton practices Internal Medicine and Interventional Pain Medicine near Lutz, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Richey, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Lutz Internists and Lutz Pain Management Doctors.