Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Acton
Dr. Matthew Acton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Rocky Point, FL and Lutz, FL (and 1 other location). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pain Management. Dr. Acton is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital, Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point and North Bay Hospital Morton Plant. Dr. Acton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Acton has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Matthew Acton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Alejandro Alvarez
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi21
Dr. Anish Thomas
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi17
Dr. Stanley Vriezelaar
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi36