Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
IM GOING TO BE LOST . show details IM GOING TO BE LOST .
May 8th, 2012

DR.Action , Is a very good doctor& ive been loyal for over 2 years my last vist Dr.Action told me he did need to reffere me to another doc that i can understand ,if I couldnt get into another we would play it by ear ? so I called to make the last vist AND STAFF didnt allow me to do so . im very hurt that you think your doc cares & leaves you high & dry . THANKS .

Most considerate & caring DR I ever had show details Most considerate & caring DR I ever had
Jan 24th, 2012

Dr Acton shocked me from the first time I ever stepped foot into office, he didnt just rush me in and out he actually examined me, talked about my symotoms, explained why I had them and if he wasn't sure about something he wouldn't just throw out an umbrella diagnosis he would look into it and let me know his findings the next time I seen him. I am going to miss him if you are lucky enough to run across this DR, don't judge him by his age because he still has the passion for medicine and the motivation for healing

Good listener, and very professional. show details Good listener, and very professional.
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Acton is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. He even made an exception for me, about my RX,one time when I went out of state, when I know most doctors would not have. He is a genuinely nice guy and always looks clean a and nicely dressed casual. Refreshing.

Dr Acton show details Dr Acton
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr Acton has an amazing staff, and the friendliest not rushing dr i have met, he spends all the time you need and is very thorough on answering any questions, I would recomend Dr Acton to anyone that is looking for an honest, caring person.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Aug 13th, 2010

From the clean beautiful office, the courteous friendly staff and the young caring dortor, I could not ask for a better experience. Dr. Matt Acton is my doctor for life.

The Best Doctor. The Best I Ever Had. show details The Best Doctor. The Best I Ever Had.
by Anonymous on Jul 20th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

He was the greatest doctor ever. He took his time to listen to my concerns and made sure nothing was too serious. You could tell he cared and he remem ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com