A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Adams, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Adams practice?
Dr. Matthew Adams practices Pediatric Rheumatology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Huntington Woods, MI.
See Clinton Township Rheumatologists.