Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Agresta
Dr. Matthew Agresta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Jordan, UT, with other offices in West Valley City, UT and Tooele, UT. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Obstetrics and Family Medicine. Dr. Agresta is affiliated with Jordan Valley West (Pioneer Valley Hospital), Jordan Valley Medical Center and Pioneer Valley Hospital,A Campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center. Dr. Agresta has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Agresta has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Matthew Agresta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Jordan, UT.