A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Albert, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Albert, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Albert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ross Albert MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Albert practice?
- Dr. Matthew Albert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Albert practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Colorectal Surgeons.