Dr. Matthew Albert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Albert?

Absolutely Untouchable

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Humane, genius at what he does his hands and mind are a gift from god and his heart is the reason why he is so good! Loves people, and his work. He has operated on me Twice for differing procedures and in all cases absolute success. He is your man Matthew

Appreciated​ bedside manner and expertise

Posted on March 17th, 2017

He was my third opinion and the only Dr that considered all options. He was the only Dr willing to do a colonoscopy the same day of surgery to see what surgery procedure needed to be done. I had arthroscopic surgery and the right side of the colon removed. My bowel movements are the same as prior to surgery. The only side effect is that I am more gaseous than before the surgery. Not a real big problem considering what the other surgeons wanted to do.

Thanks

Posted on December 26th, 2016

Dr. Albert returned my mother's life back after the surgery. We are very place with his services. He is the best! .

He gave me my life back

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

I was referred to Dr.Albert by my GI dr. After dealing with a severe case of Ulcerative colitis for a year. I was hospitalized 9x in 12 months with one hospitalization being 6 weeks. I was sick & miserable. My GI dr. Called him about me on a Thursday, his office called me on Fri. I had an appt on Mon & was going to surgery a week later. He actually tried to fit me in the next day , but he was booked. He did a 3 step J pouch procedure step 1 was a hernia repair, ileostomy revision & colectomy , the second surgery was 6 weeks later & was j pouch & ileostomy revision & the third surgery 4 weeks after was my ileostomy takedown. I can't say enough about how wonderful they all were to me. Dr.Albert, Dr.Burke & Dr. Wilson. They gave me my life back. No more agonizing abdominal pain, no more rectal bleeding or hospitalizations. They saved my life, I went from being so ill last Aug prior to my colectomy to being pregnant 7 months after my last surgery. Can't tell you how thankful I am to have met these amazing dr.'s.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I owe my life to Dr. Albert he and his team are the best. Thank you

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Top tier Doctor, confident and competent in all aspects! Leader of a phenomenal team. Saved my life. I know he does his best everyday. We are lucky to have such a dedicated, determined man to help us in our time of need. Thank you

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner!! Very knowledgeable about his specialty.

HANDS DOWN THE BEST...

Posted on February 11th, 2016

The best of the best. In 2015 my diverticulitis became chronic. After visiting 5 other Doctors, antibiotic overdoses and way too many CT scans not to mention the costs, I met Dr. Albert. His prognosis of my condition was spot on and surgery was scheduled resulting in no issues and total remission of my condition. One year later and I am better than ever. He is the best and most knowledgeable colon surgeon in all of Florida. If you are reading this and diverticulitis is your issue please note each episode of this condition leaves scar tissue. Over time the colon will actually close down due to the scar tissue and surgery is necessary. the sooner you have the surgery the better. And Dr. Arnold is the one to see. I actually left the hospital within 12 hours of the surgery and no post surgery complications.

Dr. Albert is AWESOME!

Posted on February 11th, 2016

This Dr. is simply amazing!!!! From the first 10 minutes that he had to deliver the unpleasant news that I had cancer then told me everything was going to be fine, I never for one minute was scared. I knew I was in good hands and I believed in him because he believed in himself! I am now 1 year cancer free, never missed a day of work thru Chemo because Dr. Albert told me I was going to fine! Due to his positiveness I am fine!!!!!

aok in my opinion

Posted on October 28th, 2015

He was the only surgeon that was of the opinion that least invasive surgery was best. He did a colonscopy just prior to surgery to determine the exact type of surgery to do . he ended up doing arthroscopic surgery & removed the right side of the colon. Other surgeons want to take the total colon out and put a bag on. It has been 10 months since surgery and all OK.

Dr. Albert

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I love everything about this special Dr. His hands are a gift from God. He loves his profession, his patients and is the most humble Dr. I've ever met. He's a special Dr. and humble with out a doubt. His grateful patients know he's a gem. Thank God for Dr. Albert. No one can touch him. He's the BEST !!!!!!! Dr. Albert we, your patients love you.

Consult

Posted on August 20th, 2015

This guy is an angel on earth. He is honest and down to earth