Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Alef
Dr. Matthew Alef, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Potsdam, NY, with other offices in Boston, MA and Boston, MA (and 1 other location). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Alef is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus and Canton-Potsdam Hospital. Dr. Alef has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Alef has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Matthew Alef is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Potsdam, NY.
Dr. James Sitzmann
Potsdam, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Segundo Gonzalez
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, General Surgery
Potsdam, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Brenda Healey
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Potsdam, NY 0 mi27