A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Allaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Allaway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Allaway, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Allaway graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Allaway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Allaway DO is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Allaway practice?
- Dr. Matthew Allaway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Allaway practices Urology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Urologists.