A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Andersen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Todd Andersen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Andersen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Andersen practices Family Medicine near Draper, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Draper Primary Care Doctors.