A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Arnold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Arnold, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Arnold MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Matthew Arnold has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Arnold practices Neurology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Berkeley Neurologists.