Dr. Matthew Arnold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Arnold?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Arnold?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015

Unprofessional

I have been a patient of Dr. Arnold for several years. For most part he had been a decent doctor in the past, however, my last visit with him was extremely disappointing. I had gone to see him to discuss a few concerning symptoms that I have been having for several months, but rather than doing a thorough exam (or any for that matter), or prescribe some tests to rule out suspicious causes, he just took some notes and gave me a prescription for a drug that didn't seem to be very pertinent to my symptoms. I took his prescribed drug for 10 days using his instructions. After 10 days, I was violently sick and had very serious symptoms (bloating, severe abdominal pain, excessive gas, constipation, and rectum bleeding). I was extremely concerned and had to go and see a primary care doctor as well as two different GIs. All these doctors recommended that I had to notify the prescribing doctor (Dr. Arnold) at once, which I did TWICE and left him a message via his staff to call me as soon as he can. This was more than a month ago, and I am still waiting!! Someone from the medical group's patient relations finally called me a week ago, and she promised to look into the matter and have him call me at once. I am still waiting. THIS IS EXTREMELY IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR BY DR. ARNOLD, AND I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO SEE HIM, AND I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU LOOK AROUND FOR A DIFFERENT DOCTOR, IF YOU NEED TO SEE A NEUROLOGIST!

March 27th, 2015

Parkinson patient

Dr. Arnold see my mother and has dx her Parkinson. He takes his time with her, explains everything, is very patient answering all questions.

August 27th, 2017