Dr. Matthew Arnold MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 2nd, 2015
Unprofessional
I have been a patient of Dr. Arnold for several years. For most part he had been a decent doctor in the past, however, my last visit with him was extremely disappointing. I had gone to see him to discuss a few concerning symptoms that I have been having for several months, but rather than doing a thorough exam (or any for that matter), or prescribe some tests to rule out suspicious causes, he just took some notes and gave me a prescription for a drug that didn't seem to be very pertinent to my symptoms. I took his prescribed drug for 10 days using his instructions. After 10 days, I was violently sick and had very serious symptoms (bloating, severe abdominal pain, excessive gas, constipation, and rectum bleeding). I was extremely concerned and had to go and see a primary care doctor as well as two different GIs. All these doctors recommended that I had to notify the prescribing doctor (Dr. Arnold) at once, which I did TWICE and left him a message via his staff to call me as soon as he can. This was more than a month ago, and I am still waiting!! Someone from the medical group's patient relations finally called me a week ago, and she promised to look into the matter and have him call me at once. I am still waiting. THIS IS EXTREMELY IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR BY DR. ARNOLD, AND I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO SEE HIM, AND I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU LOOK AROUND FOR A DIFFERENT DOCTOR, IF YOU NEED TO SEE A NEUROLOGIST!

March 27th, 2015
Parkinson patient
Dr. Arnold see my mother and has dx her Parkinson. He takes his time with her, explains everything, is very patient answering all questions.