A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ashmun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ashmun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ashmun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashmun graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ashmun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ashmun MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Ashmun practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ashmun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ashmun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.