Dr. Matthew Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Baker?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Baker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015

Do not go to him

Dr. Matthew Baker disregards pertinent information and dismisses concerns easily. He has lost my daughter as a patient.

November 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Baker for some time now. He is EXCELLENT, friendly, nice, caring, trustworthy, and straight to the point. The office staff is nice and friendly.

January 20th, 2015

Would never expect anything less than the best from Dr. Baker

Dr. Matthew Baker has been one of the best doctors I have ever been around. My son has saw him since birth, and I wouldn't change that for the world. Dr. Baker returns my calls himself and have spoken to him on weekends as well when my son was having some major issues. It is also nice that he works with local hospitals so I know that if anything happens to my son than Dr. Baker will be right there to help. I have also seen his partner, who was just as great, and the staff has always been nothing but nice to my family.

June 3rd, 2014

Explains things well.

Dr. Baker returns my phone calls personally for updates or questions I may have.

April 16th, 2014

Rude

Spotted outside office being very rude to a female who works for another male doc... hmm..... jealous, much??? Big ego.

April 11th, 2013

Friendly, great with children and parents alike. Excellent clinician, practical, evidence-based medicine. Also, helpful with development/parenting questions.

March 20th, 2013

Best Pediatrician!

We started taking our son to Dr. Baker six years ago and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his staff. He has the perfect demeanor for kids ie gentle, slow moving, humorous, compassionate, genuine etc. The wait time is normally pretty good but as with all doctor office they can be slow. We have since had another baby and we feel very confident in his care for our children. If you are looking for the best pediatrician in NE GA he is it.

January 4th, 2012

i love dr baker he is great. very personable and he calls you back. we have been very pleased with him and his office. waiting time is minimal and the office is clean. my kids love him and that is hard to find

April 4th, 2011

Extremely happy with Dr. Baker and his office. Recommended by several friends who are excellent parents and also by people I know in the medical field in Athens. Practices with Dr. Nelson who has seen our child before and is also a great doctor.

March 24th, 2011

dr.baker is a caring and dedicated doctor.office staff is always there to help and does it with a smile.

November 22nd, 2010

BEST INFANT/CHILD DOCTOR EVER!

My child has been going to him his whole life. He is the best with my child as far as making him feel comfortable, explaining things or questions to me in details, and calling me back with answeed questions. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everybody.

October 6th, 2010

Worth the Wait

Sometimes it takes a while to see Dr. Baker (waiting room and in the exam room), but he is definitely worth the wait.