Dr. Matthew Baker MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Athens, GA

November 5th, 2015
Do not go to him
Dr. Matthew Baker disregards pertinent information and dismisses concerns easily. He has lost my daughter as a patient.

November 2nd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Baker for some time now. He is EXCELLENT, friendly, nice, caring, trustworthy, and straight to the point. The office staff is nice and friendly.

January 20th, 2015
Would never expect anything less than the best from Dr. Baker
Dr. Matthew Baker has been one of the best doctors I have ever been around. My son has saw him since birth, and I wouldn't change that for the world. Dr. Baker returns my calls himself and have spoken to him on weekends as well when my son was having some major issues. It is also nice that he works with local hospitals so I know that if anything happens to my son than Dr. Baker will be right there to help. I have also seen his partner, who was just as great, and the staff has always been nothing but nice to my family.

June 3rd, 2014
Explains things well.
Dr. Baker returns my phone calls personally for updates or questions I may have.

April 15th, 2014
Rude
Spotted outside office being very rude to a female who works for another male doc... hmm..... jealous, much??? Big ego.

April 11th, 2013
Friendly, great with children and parents alike. Excellent clinician, practical, evidence-based medicine. Also, helpful with development/parenting questions.

March 19th, 2013
Best Pediatrician!
We started taking our son to Dr. Baker six years ago and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his staff. He has the perfect demeanor for kids ie gentle, slow moving, humorous, compassionate, genuine etc. The wait time is normally pretty good but as with all doctor office they can be slow. We have since had another baby and we feel very confident in his care for our children. If you are looking for the best pediatrician in NE GA he is it.

January 4th, 2012
i love dr baker he is great. very personable and he calls you back. we have been very pleased with him and his office. waiting time is minimal and the office is clean. my kids love him and that is hard to find

April 3rd, 2011
Extremely happy with Dr. Baker and his office. Recommended by several friends who are excellent parents and also by people I know in the medical field in Athens. Practices with Dr. Nelson who has seen our child before and is also a great doctor.

March 23rd, 2011
dr.baker is a caring and dedicated doctor.office staff is always there to help and does it with a smile.

November 22nd, 2010
BEST INFANT/CHILD DOCTOR EVER!
My child has been going to him his whole life. He is the best with my child as far as making him feel comfortable, explaining things or questions to me in details, and calling me back with answeed questions. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everybody.

October 6th, 2010
Worth the Wait
Sometimes it takes a while to see Dr. Baker (waiting room and in the exam room), but he is definitely worth the wait.