A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Baker, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Baker, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Baker MD and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Baker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Baker practices Plastic Surgery near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO.
See Littleton Plastic Surgeons.