A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hanson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Hanson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hanson practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.