A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hanson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Hanson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hanson practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.