A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MATTHEW HANSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MATTHEW HANSON is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MATTHEW HANSON, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. HANSON graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. HANSON has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. HANSON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MATTHEW B. HANSON practice?
Dr. MATTHEW HANSON practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.