A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Martin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Martin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Martin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Martin practices Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.