2.7

July 9th, 2016
Feels vindicated in knowing he can cure me but not relaying that information because we got into and argument and unprofessionally said to me "get out of my office"

July 8th, 2016
Unethical

May 8th, 2016
Liar who can't keep up with his own lies. Our sessions consisted of me trying to weed through things to find the truth so I could make an informed decision about what I should do. He in essence tried to take away my free will of being able to weigh the pros and con of each treatment because I guess he thought it's a lot easier to just give me what he wants by any means necessary. Instead of forcing it down my throat physically he tried, unsuccessfully, to do it in a far more subversive and insidious way. Nightmare clinician.

March 24th, 2016
Holding back information that could save my life out of spite because I got a second opinion. Feels totally justified in destroying my life

February 28th, 2016
Low level psychiatrist
Speeds through the session. Doesn't take a thorough history . Defensive. Neurotic. Low level.

May 20th, 2015
Not a good experience
I found that Dr. Smith, although highly recommended, misdiagnosed me, misrepresented what he was treating me for, ignored my complaints about medication side effects , and did not appropriately respect my views and opinions about the treatment. He was subtly imperious, defensive, and blamed me for the treatment not working out well, which I found highly inappropriate.

April 29th, 2015
over-medicates
This Dr. completely ruined my life. He treated everything with his prescription pad. It honestly felt like didn't truly care what happened to me, that he just wanted a cheque and wanted me 100% out of it. If I complained about anything he would write a new med for me to take and I was soon a walking zombie. It set my life plans, education, and financials back YEARS. Please, please, I implore you to seek help elsewhere. I will never forgive this man for what he has done. It's been years and I'm still picking up the pieces of my life. I never sought treatment again after this for fear of re-living the experience.

January 13th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Came to the right diagnosis after being misdiagnosed for years. I owe my life to doctor smith.

August 16th, 2013
Dishonest Overmedicator
This doctor feels the need to lie his way into getting you to do what he wants medicinally . On top of that he over medicates and doesn't follow through after the appointment . He is used to dealing with older uneducated patients who don't know how to look up what he says to see what the truth is. When I did I found out it was all lies, telling me he was giving me the lowest dose of a medication when it wasn't etc. When I called him on it he started having a temper tantrum like a child. "I went to medical school not you"

January 19th, 2012
AVOID THIS DOCTOR!!!
I don't care what credentials he has. He is a lousy, unethical, liar. First, he over medicates you. Second, he rarely returns phone calls even when it's an emergency!! -I should know I've been a patient for over 10 years. I've had enough!! He sucks, plain and simple.

November 24th, 2010
Saved my life
I've been seeing Dr. Smith for 3 years. I went there with a very rare nerve condition which caused me not to be able to sit, have intercourse or urinate without wanting to pass out. I wanted to die. He was able to figure out the right course of action medicinally and I am now able to function. He always made me feel hopeful, and that if one thing doesn't work, there is always something else to try.

May 15th, 2010
Excellent Psychiatrist
I have been Dr. Smith's patient over a period of years. He is very perceptive and caring professional. I have referred others to him and their experience has been very good also.