A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bacharach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bacharach, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bacharach, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacharach graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bacharach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacharach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Bacharach practice?
Dr. Matthew Bacharach practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.