A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Baichi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Baichi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baichi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Baichi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baichi graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Baichi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Chester County Hospital-West Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Baichi MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Baichi practice?
- Dr. Matthew Baichi has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Baichi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Internists and West Chester Gastroenterologists.