Dr. Matthew Baichi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Baichi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Baichi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2017

Went to Dr Baichi on referral from my GP. He saw me quickly, performed an endoscopy, gave me results within two days and sent me to a specialist for a difficult surgery. He and his staff were most accommodating for follow up advice and encouragement. Wonderful, caring professional!

April 16th, 2015

No test results received after 3 weeks.

I have waited three weeks for results of a capsule endoscopy ordered by Dr. Baichi and still have not received results. Called twice. Still no response.

April 7th, 2014

pain in the --- patient

Dr Baichi is more than just your GI dr. I consider him a friend! He is a man with a good heart. he cares about his patients. you can tell this by just how he is. When i met him for the first time i knew everything was going to be ok. I can't tell you how but I just knew. If more doctors were like him, kind, gentile, caring, there would be a world of difference how people feel about going to see there doctors. I was in the hospital one time and he was in my room and friends of mine came in, he introduced himself as "Matt, a friend of chips" As i said he is an amazing person, and doctor. i am so glad he's is taking care of me, he is family to me. thank you

February 25th, 2014

Dr. Baichi is honestly one of the best Doctors I went to. I have had a horrible illness for the past Five Years. Dr. Baichi has been by my side non-stop. He has even come into the hospital to see if I was ok when I had a horrible attack. Him and his wife are awesome and REALLY CARE about their patients. I normally don't write reviews about doctors but I felt that people should see what a great guy he is. He helped me thorough my illness even when it wasn't a GI issue. I would honestly trust him with my life.

March 21st, 2016