Dr. Matthew Baichi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Baichi?

Posted on August 12th, 2017

Went to Dr Baichi on referral from my GP. He saw me quickly, performed an endoscopy, gave me results within two days and sent me to a specialist for a difficult surgery. He and his staff were most accommodating for follow up advice and encouragement. Wonderful, caring professional!

No test results received after 3 weeks.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I have waited three weeks for results of a capsule endoscopy ordered by Dr. Baichi and still have not received results. Called twice. Still no response.

pain in the --- patient

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Dr Baichi is more than just your GI dr. I consider him a friend! He is a man with a good heart. he cares about his patients. you can tell this by just how he is. When i met him for the first time i knew everything was going to be ok. I can't tell you how but I just knew. If more doctors were like him, kind, gentile, caring, there would be a world of difference how people feel about going to see there doctors. I was in the hospital one time and he was in my room and friends of mine came in, he introduced himself as "Matt, a friend of chips" As i said he is an amazing person, and doctor. i am so glad he's is taking care of me, he is family to me. thank you

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Dr. Baichi is honestly one of the best Doctors I went to. I have had a horrible illness for the past Five Years. Dr. Baichi has been by my side non-stop. He has even come into the hospital to see if I was ok when I had a horrible attack. Him and his wife are awesome and REALLY CARE about their patients. I normally don't write reviews about doctors but I felt that people should see what a great guy he is. He helped me thorough my illness even when it wasn't a GI issue. I would honestly trust him with my life.

Posted on March 21st, 2016