Matthew D Baltes, DO
Metro Health
2500 MetroHealth Drive
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 778-7800
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Get past the reserved personality and he's a good dr.  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2013

It took me some time to realize that patient's need to own their appointment - ask questions, be active participants and don't expect a social visit. Dr. Baltes is definitely not socially oriented but he has done a good job with our family's medical needs. He has always taken the time to answer any questions I have - I just needed to ask.

|  Don't waste time going to him  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2013

He misdiagnosed a simple medical problem, didn't even look at me, or spend time listening to me.

|  Poor choice.  |  show details
May 15th, 2013

I went to him only once and that was enough. Had to find another doctor to go to as he never greeted me or listened to me, and spent only couple of minutes in the room with most of that on his computer.

|  Dr. Matthew Baltes  |  show details
by Raoul on Apr 27th, 2013

I went to him a few times and found him lacking bedside manners. He never seemed to be quite with me or paying attention to what I said. He was in a rush to leave every time I was there for consultation.

|  Dr. Matthew Baltes at Ravenna Primary care  |  show details
by Patient on Mar 24th, 2013

AVOID Dr. Baltes: 1) No eye contact with the patient; 2) Doesn't listen to what the patient has to say; 3) Spends less than a minute with the patient, and seems in a rush; 4) Doesn't explain what course of action will be needed if his prescribed method does not work;

Aug 2nd, 2012

Feel like cattle being herded in and out in under 5 minutes most of the time, no wonder you don't have a long waiting time to see him. Have actually been scheduled by his nurse, was in the room with me less than 15 seconds and charged me a full co-pay and full office visit to my insurance company.

May 9th, 2011

Dr Baltes does not rush you, if you have a question he will take the time to answer, he is very honest in his opinion and does not hesitate to send you for tests just to make sure. I trust his judgement completely.

Jul 29th, 2009

He really doesn't even look you in the eyes. In and out without care.