Dr. Matthew Banks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Banks?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Banks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2014

Negative experience

I was not impressed with Dr. Banks. Of all the Anesthesiologists I have encountered , he ranks at the bottom. My surgeons were awesome and professional.

January 18th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

Dr, Banks is one of the most compassionate and caring Dr that I have even been to. Before and after surgery he was there and called for two days post op. He has a great personality and is there for his patients.

January 27th, 2010

One heck of a good guy

My experience with Dr. Banks is that he is a wonderful, caring and approachable Dr. He handled my fears and calmed me down before the surgery. He had some difficulties (my fault) getting me to sleep but he was at the foot of my bed when I woke up and stayed with me until he felt I was okay. My last surgery two years ago ended with an extended hospital stay due to respitory failure and inability to get me awake right after surgery. To say the least I was a little apprehensive about surgery again but Dr. Banks was just the man I needed. I highly highly recommend this man. He is superior.

August 14th, 2017