A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Barcellona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Barcellona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Barcellona, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barcellona graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barcellona has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barcellona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Barcellona practice?
Dr. Matthew Barcellona practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.