A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Barcellona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Barcellona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Barcellona, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barcellona graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barcellona has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Peter Barcellona MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Barcellona practice?
- Dr. Matthew Barcellona has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Barcellona practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.