Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Barker
Dr. Matthew Barker, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Surgery. Dr. Barker is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center, Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital - CAH and Weiner Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Barker has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Barker has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Matthew Barker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Annette Siewert
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi9
Dr. Jeffery Steers
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi31
Dr. Kimberlee Mckay
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi13