Dr. Matthew Barton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Barton?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Barton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Finally a doctor with compassion AND the know-how to alleviate medical concerns. Although it was a long wait to get an initial appointment with Dr. Barton, it was worth the wait! The follow-up I've received after seeing him once is truly top notch, as is his fast, friendly and efficient support staff. Highest recommendations and complete confidence in this outstanding doctor!

May 6th, 2015

Bad Attitudes - Front Desk

The front office staff where you sign in for appointments, the two girls that work the front desk have complete bad attitudes. I'm sure IMA has no clue. These two are the first you see and it does change my mind about coming here to see Dr Barton. I love my doc, but someone needs to have a word with these two young ladies.

September 13th, 2013

After waiting 6 months for my appointment I paid my co pay and waited to be seen. Shortly I was informed my insurance is not accepted. I knew I would here that as I've heard it at every visit, I've also been reassured by dr Barton that I'd be seen regardless of my insurance status. So I asked the staff to get dr Barton so this could be handled; after 30 minutes I was informed by the receptionist that he could not be pulled away from his patients, and would not be coming out to discuss this matter. I had paid for my appointment, by was he unable to even tear himself away to talk to me during my appointment time?!?! My family who have been patients of his for 10 + years & myself will find a new primary care provider

May 1st, 2009

DR.Barton is always on time and gives his full attention while in the room. His nurse is a great asset as well.

August 4th, 2017