A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Barulich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Barulich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Barulich, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barulich graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barulich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Barulich FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Barulich practice?
- Dr. Matthew Barulich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Barulich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: South Lake Tahoe, CA and Ely, NV.
See Carson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.