Dr. Matthew Basara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Basara?

April 24th, 2015

False advertisement

The practice is NOT excepting new patients and the information on here is terribly incorrect. The receptionist relayed the message of me wanting to be a new patient and the reason for my visit ( I was in the ER and was told to follow up with a Family Doctor) to the doctor. I was told in a voicemail that he will not see me, because he is not excepting, " New Patients."

April 12th, 2013

FAIR

Office staff accomodating. Doctor not very thorough, seem to be in a hurry and not very caring.

April 11th, 2012

Great Doctor

December 28th, 2011

Great Doctor

I've been going to Dr. Basara ever since he took over the practice years ago. I have found him to be always caring and responsive. He quickly diagonised a problem I was having when even I thought it was nothing major. He got me straight to the ER just in time. Dr. Basara or his nurses always follow up on any blood work or questions I have. I highly recommend him and the only reason for the wait time is he takes his time with each patient which I appreciate it.

December 1st, 2011

Awful Awful Awful Doctor

Dr Basara is very rude and makes you feel like you are bothering him. I called him on it and asked why he was so rude, he immediately said , find another doctor, next day I got a letter in the mail that he terminated our patient physician relationship, I was going to this office for 10 years and loved the 2 female physicians who are no longer there. He is just awful.

January 25th, 2011

Office Staff is very unprofessional

They list hours of 8:30-7:30 but apparently have no evening appointments? Requested doctor call me to review test results and they refused to do so telong me to make a day appointment which I could not. Will be searching for new doctor!!

July 31st, 2017