A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Basiaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Basiaga is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Basiaga graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Basiaga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Basiaga DO is a male Pediatrician, has 2 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Basiaga practice?
- Dr. Matthew Basiaga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Basiaga practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Hershey, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.