Dr. Matthew Beckwith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Beckwith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016

Takes his time with each patient; You don't feel rushed

July 1st, 2016

Beckwith great, office staff horrible

Dr. Beckwith is great! He takes the time to get to know you and understand your medical issues. He is very patient and caring! However, the staff that checks you in is very rude. They have no customer service skills whether it's face to face or over the phone. They make it seem like you are bothering them if you have a question and often respond in a raised voice and with attitude. Dr Beckwith is great but I'm strongly considering changing doctors because of the lack of professionalism from his office staff.

February 22nd, 2016

Stuck on himself. Thinks he is God. Would rather be sick than see him again

October 14th, 2015

Genuine Doctor Who Cares

I have had some pretty bad experiences with doctors in the past. I was expecting the same when I had my first appointment with Dr. Beckwith...I am very comfortable with discussing any issues or concerns with him. He is always very courteous and professional. He also is encouraging and understanding which I feel is a very important. He has helped to diagnose an issue I have been dealing with for years and provided the correct course of action. I felt compelled to write a review after reading the negative reviews. I think if you are someone who is looking for a dr to tell you what you want to hear then you need to look elsewhwere...that is definitely not a trait I want in my doctor. Dr Beckwith offers experience, professionalism, and care to his patients. I could not be more pleased or thankful for him and the help he has given me.

April 20th, 2015

Great Experience

I love Dr Beckwith! He really sat and listen to my long list of symptoms and was the first doctor to help me come to a diagnosis so I could receive the proper treatment. I never have a problem getting right in for an appointment and he's always on time.

February 27th, 2015

Very thorough and professional. Really listens to patient.

January 17th, 2015

This doctor is very rude and mean. Horrible bedside manner and doesn't allow his patients to speak nor does he listen.

December 29th, 2014

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Beckwith for over 10 yrs now. I have to say, he is a very good doctor or I would not continue with him. He does have a routine, where he greets you, then reviews your file to see where you are with any lab tests, physical, meds, etc. Then he addresses your reason for the visit. He is very thorough and has a no-nonsense manner, which in my book is how it should be. He smiles and is pleasant and cordial, but when he is finished he as addressed all my issues and questions. Because of him I still have sight in my right eye, the use of my left shoulder and arm, no more depression, no bronchitis/pneumonia in over 6 yrs and fabulous diabetes control, to name a few things. He knows the right referrals to make when necessary which is a huge help. What more could you want of a doctor?

November 23rd, 2013

gets to the root of the problem!

After reading a couple negative comments about Dr. Beckwith, I found it necessary to comment myself. Apparently the people that made the comments expected to go to a doctor and have a pity party, get some medicine, a few days off of work or school get a kiss on their boo boo and go home feeling loved! That's NOT what you get from Dr. Beckwith. He has been my doctor for about 15 years and I learned right from the very 1st appointment with him to let do his exam, questioning and entering information into the computer and then it's MY turn to spill my guts! If I'm speaking while he's working, he can't do his job. He only needed to tell me that one time and I 'got it'! If it weren't for him I wouldn't have found out that I had been diagnosed. With several illnesses that a local heart group found while I was admitted to the hospital. I was released without being told and when I went to Dr. Beckwith for my regular check up appointment he ask how I was feeling since my diagnosis of these illnesses. When I told him I had no idea what he was talking about, he picked up the phone and called the heart doctor and sent an email. All of this was done while I was sitting with him. Thank you Dr Beckwith for taking such good care of me for the last 15 plus years.

August 1st, 2013

I have been under D.R. Beckwith's care for four years. He always listens to what i have to say and has helped me with alot of health concerns!

March 27th, 2013

A wonderful doctor that cares about his patients.

Dr. Beckwith is a no nonsense doctor, what you see is what you get. There are no cuddles and no aww poor you. he is by far the best doctor I have ever had and I have been to some of the best doctors in the Northern Virginia area. He cares how you live and is not a doctor that is going to prescribe medication just so you can have it. He is everything that you want your doctor to be.

January 21st, 2012

A Very Caring Doctor

Dr.Beckwith is a wonderful doctor. He spends time to explain things. This doctor has sent me to the necessary specialists to help diagnose me. He doesn't like to jump around and prioritizes and treats the most critical issues first. He has a great sense of humor!