Dr. Matthew Beecroft Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Beecroft?

BEST ORTHODONTIST

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Beecroft is the BEST!! I love the updated office on the Leavells Rd. the staff is amazing. My favorite is Maria. She is so sweet and very considerate. She very gentle and she takes the time to explain everything so when you leave her chair you know exactly what you need to do. Dr. Beecroft he is 1 in a million. He is very gentle, soft spoken and extremely patience. I love that he is so smart and up to date on modern techniques. I got my braces off today and I love my new smile, just sad I won't be seeing Dr. Beecroft and Maria that often now.

Posted on August 20th, 2014