A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Beelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beelen
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beelen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Beelen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beelen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beelen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Beelen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Beelen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Beelen has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Beelen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.