A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Beelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Beelen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beelen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beelen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Beelen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Beelen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Beelen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Beelen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA and Lancaster, PA.
See Lititz Family Physicians and Lititz Geriatric Doctors.