A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Beelen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Beelen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beelen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beelen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beelen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Beelen practice?
Dr. Matthew Beelen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lititz Family Physicians and Lititz Geriatric Doctors.