A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Bell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lee Bell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Bell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Bell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.