A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Benson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Benson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Benson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Richard Benson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Benson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Benson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.