A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Berberich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Berberich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Berberich, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- National Bd. of Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Berberich graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Berberich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Berberich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Berberich practice?
- Dr. Matthew Berberich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Berberich practices Anesthesiology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sea Girt, NJ.
See Neptune Anesthesiologists.