A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Berenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Berenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Berenson, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Berenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Claude Berenson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Berenson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Berenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Berenson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners, and Anchorage Pulmonologists.