A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Berger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Berger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Mercy Special Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Adam Berger MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Berger practice?
- Dr. Matthew Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Berger practices Psychiatry near Moosic, PA.
See Moosic Psychiatrists.