A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Berger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Berger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Mercy Special Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Adam Berger MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Berger practice?
- Dr. Matthew Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Berger practices Psychiatry near Moosic, PA.
See Moosic Psychiatrists.