Dr. Matthew Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Berger?

August 8th, 2017

Rachel is the best!

I have only seen Dr. Berger twice. Once in the hospital and once for a yearly visit. I see Rachel about 4-6 times per year. I started seeing her in 2013 and have found her to always be professional but down to earth. She actually listens! She is very easy to relate to, listens carefully and when considering a change with my medications goes over her thought plan with me, asks if I am comfortable with the change and always upbeat.

July 31st, 2017

dr berger and his staff are wonderful they all take time with you I can call dr berger and he always returns my calls any time I would recommend him to everyone

May 19th, 2017

Very professional doctors, nurse practitioners, and anciliary staff.

I've been seeing Dr. Berger and his nurse practitioners for years and have never had a bad experience. I trult appreciate the help they've given me ~ in fact, I can truthfully say they saved my life.

April 30th, 2017

Spent much of my adult life in misery seeing this doctor and his Pas and psychologists will never go back

October 20th, 2016

Appreciative

Dr Berger is a genius in psychiatry, He is to psychiatry what John Forbes Nash was to Mathematics.

August 20th, 2016

He is a discusting speciman of a human being never mind a Dr. He has no empaty or compassion! I know since hr started practice in wilkesberra pa in 1990 . as he started to get popular, because there is a shortage of. Phys. he started getting worse!!! He thinks he is God he is a glorified pill pusher!!!!! all he does is hand out samples form the pharmacuticals that pay him to do so he caused terrable uproar in my life with my mother & myself he signed off that my mother be placed in nursing home & that wasent necessary. & caused me to become verry ill instead of trying too help he said he would no longer see me as a patient. Please dont trust him he is just interested in $ insteat of a persons wellfare, because the phyics r hard too find, dont be fooled by the hype, that glorious office is because most people cant find anyone too go too . Dont be fooled!!! He is only interested in hireing good looking women! To do his work, he has people on so many anti depressents they cant function normaly,

July 14th, 2016

I see Dr. Berger, and sometimes his staff as I am diagnosed with pronounced adult ADD/ADHD, mild depression and occasional panic attacks. Dr. Berger is empathetic, understanding, and I feel, "in my corner". I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD as a young child, and have been treated by numerous doctors. Dr. Berger is the best.

June 18th, 2016

I am pleased with my cousler , my pa and dr berger they have helped me out a lot they are there for u when you need them I even call at 3am sometimes and dr berger always calls me back and his staff is kind and courtous

August 31st, 2015

This office seemed to be functioning very well in the past. However, there has been a decline in services within the past two years. The clinicians do not always get messages in a timely manner, and the office staff seems to have difficulty finding time to answer the phone. I have been a patient of Dr. Berger's since 2013. I have yet to meet him.

August 17th, 2015

I see Katie and she is fantastic. Very friendly and down to earth. I had seen three others at this facility and we kept trying till I found someone I was comfortable with. Dr. Berger is also very good. He knows his stuff and is also very funny which is nice to see.

July 1st, 2015

How do you sleep at night, Dr. Berger? Perhaps you are a Sociopath.

What is noteworthy to my about you is the sundry patients you have treated in the past who eventually leave your Psychiatric Warehouse to seek treatment elsewhere.

April 20th, 2015

Dr. Berger is a no nonsense person who focuses on the issue at hand.