A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bettag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bettag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bettag, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bettag graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bettag has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Edward Bettag MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Bettag practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bettag has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Bettag practices Otolaryngology near New London, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Shawano, WI.
See New London Otolaryngologists.