A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bettag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bettag is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bettag
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bettag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bettag, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bettag graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bettag has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Shawano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Edward Bettag MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Bettag practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bettag has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Bettag practices Otolaryngology near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Otolaryngologists.