A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Beuchel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beuchel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beuchel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Beuchel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Beuchel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Will Beuchel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Beuchel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Beuchel has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Beuchel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Wayne Surgeons.