Learn more about Dr. Matthew Beuter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Beuter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Beuter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Beuter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beuter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beuter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Beuter practice?
Dr. Matthew Beuter practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Internists.