A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Beuter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Beuter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Beuter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Beuter graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beuter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Beuter MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Beuter practice?
- Dr. Matthew Beuter has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Beuter practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.