A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bigham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bigham, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigham graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Bigham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Hitchcock Bigham MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Bigham practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bigham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Bigham practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.