A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Birdwhistell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Birdwhistell, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Birdwhistell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Birdwhistell DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Birdwhistell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Birdwhistell has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Birdwhistell practices Internal Medicine near Georgetown, KY.
See Georgetown Internists.