A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bitner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitner
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Bitner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bitner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Bitner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bear River Valley Hospital
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Oneida County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew F Bitner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Bitner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bitner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Bitner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brigham City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Malad City, ID.
See Brigham City Surgeons.