A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bitner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bitner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bitner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Bitner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bear River Valley Hospital
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Oneida County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew F Bitner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Bitner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bitner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Bitner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brigham City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Malad City, ID.
See Brigham City Orthopedic Surgeons.