A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bitner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bitner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bitner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitner graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Bitner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bear River Valley Hospital
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Oneida County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Fetzer Bitner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Bitner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bitner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Bitner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Brigham City, UT and Tremonton, UT.
See Ogden Surgeons.