A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Blessing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Blessing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Blessing, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blessing graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Blessing has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blessing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Blessing practice?
Dr. Matthew Blessing practices Pediatrics near Kent, WA.
See Kent Pediatricians.