A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bliss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bliss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bliss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bliss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Bliss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Bliss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bliss has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Bliss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.