A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Bliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Bliss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bliss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bliss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Bliss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bliss graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Bliss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Bliss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Bliss practice?
- Dr. Matthew Bliss has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Bliss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons and Madison Surgeons.