A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Block, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Block has 7 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Block FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Block practice?
- Dr. Matthew Block has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Block practices Cardiovascular Disease near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Laurinburg, NC.
See Champaign Cardiologists.