Learn more about Dr. Matthew Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Block, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Block has 7 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Block FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Block practice?
- Dr. Matthew Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Block practices Cardiovascular Disease near Laurinburg, NC.
See Laurinburg Cardiologists.