Dr. Ronald Bloebaum MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Houston, TX

March 31st, 2012
My son has seen Dr. Bloebaum every year for the past 3 years when his seasonal allergies would act up. Dr. Bloebaum is so gentle and friendly. He speaks kindly to my children and is always patient and willing to answer any questions. He also gave me samples for many of the medicines we would need, which I appreciated. I referred him to a friend that is usually hard to please and she LOVED him, too. Never have to wait long in the reception area, either. Great dr., great staff. NO COMPLAINTS!

November 21st, 2011
Awesome Dr.!!
Dr. Bloebaum was s nice and spent a ton of time w/ me. I have chronic sinus and bronchitis problems and often get blown by my regular dr. office or Red clinic who act like I'm not really sick. I end up going to Southwest Asthma and Allergy and they are super nice, they actually care, and every time they have gotten me better. They also BELIEVE I am sick! Dr. Bloebaum and Dr. Figeroa are both grat Dr.s who care and want to make you better. They also help by giving you tons of smaples as your prescription so you incur no other costs! This is awesome when you need a nasal spray, a few inhalers, zyrtec, antibiotics, steroids and everything else to get you better. You end up only needing to pick up one or two things from the pharmacy. The staff has always gotten me in on short notice, and both Dr.s called me in more medicine when I was still sick. Wonderful practice!